Welcome to Network Healthcare Liverpool
Here at Network Health & Social Care we offer a comprehensive healthcare recruitment service throughout the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible quality personnel coupled with a service that is second to none for friendliness and efficiency.
Mersey Rail 2 mins walk from Central Station
5 mins walk from Lime St Station
QPark Hanover St 2 mins from office
Paradise Bus Station - 5 Mins from office
(Press bell number 1 on arrival)
Areas we cover: Liverpool, Wirral, Chester, Southport, St Helens, Warrington
We recruit: Qualified Nurses, Support Workers, Care Assistants
Please allow 1.5 hours for the interview process. We require:
- Passport/ Driving licence / Birth Certificate (original only)
- Visa / Work Permit (if necessary - original only)
- Pin card & statement of entry (nurses)
- Proof of professional indemnity Insurance (RCN)
- Proof of address x 2 (e.g. utility bill/bank statement)
- 4 Passport sized photos
- Any certificates relevant to the position for which you are applying: Manual Handling, CPR, Adult Abuse, Infection Control, Fire Awareness, Health and Safety NVQ.
- Full CV
- Full name and address/ telephone number/email addresses of references dating back 5yrs history, must be current and most previous employer.
- Proof of National Insurance
- Bank Details
- Criminal records bureau disclosure (if less than 12 months old for ID purpose)
- Proof of immunisation history (Hep B - titre levels, rubella, tetanus, tb)
- £44 deposit cash/cheque for new DBS application.
- If you are a student please provide a letter from college/university (showing course dates)
Network Healthcare Liverpool
1st Floor, Hanover House
Tel: 0151 285 3828
Fax: 0151 285 3943